Feeling helpless is a terrible feeling. How many of these statements can you relate to?
- I feel helpless as I have to watch a loved one go through a serious illness.
- I feel helpless as I watch my teenage or young adult child make poor decisions that may affect their lives negatively.
- I feel helpless as I watch the moral fiber of our country decay around me.
- I feel helpless as my husband or wife seems to be emotionally distancing themselves from me.
- I feel helpless as I slip further and further into debt.
- I feel helpless to overcome my addiction to pornography, drugs, food, or you-name-it.
- As you watch your loved one on their death bed, He longs to hug you and stroke your hair and tell you it will be o.k.
- As your child makes poor decisions, He wants to tell you that He cares for them even more than you do.
- When you feel like worry, heartache, and strongholds have a grip on your heart, He is begging you to let Him in enough to be able to take control and help you solve your problems.
2 Corinthians 1:8-10